The Posture Perfect series moves through building neck and upper back strength by correcting your posture through exercise, stretching and myofascial release.
In Posture Perfect you will:
Learn exercises to decrease neck tension and pain.
Learn how to best support the vertebrae and discs in your neck.
Learn exercises to give you scapula strength to support good posture forever.
Learn how to open your chest and get your shoulders to stay open!
Learn how to have a great deep-breathing system.
Learn exercises to help with those midback aches and pains that come with forward tasks like cooking.
Learn the anatomy of what you’re working and why.
Fix that upper back hump that comes from hunching over babies.
Fix myofascial release tips and stretches to directly target tightness and pain.
Let's Take a Tour
Standing Posture Tip
Without proper alignment, your muscles will not function properly. All healing starts with stacking your ribs over your pelvis. In this quick tip, you’ll learn how to connect your pubic bone to the top of your head to stand taller for everyday posture.
When you have proper alignment, you won’t need to draw in your belly button or squeeze your glutes to stand up. Your muscles will function naturally when they are connected.
- Spinal Collapse and Disc Health
- Neck strength and exercises
- Deep breathing, neck tightness, and rib mobility
- Building Neck Strength
- Rib Release and Myofascial Release
- Neck and Jaw release
- TMJ Release
- Midback Trigger point release between your shoulder blades
- Pec Major vs Pec Minor
- Chest Opener
- Midback neck connection and spinal mobility
- Midback rotation
- Shoulder Stretches
- Why you should stop pulling your shoulders down
- Overhead reach with breathing
- Loading your core, not your neck
- Serratus Press
- Upper midback mobilization
- Arm Lifts
- Y’s Level 1
- Y’s Part 2
- Chest Press
- Serratus Wall Press, Plank Progression
- Shrugs with a Purpose
- Core vs Neck Test
- Four workouts that you can follow along with that increase in difficulty.
- Anatomy lesson and many more advanced exercises!