Diastasis Fix For Men
Connect Your Core.
Ready to fix your diastasis?
Yes! Men can have a diastasis.
Fixing male patients with a diastasis is actually what directed my ideas for helping postpartum women. Having a diastasis isn’t all about the belly stretching during pregnancy. It’s about how the body moves and how the core connects. That’s why men can have it too! So, guys, you came first!
This complete video series will take you through how to measure your diastasis, why you haven’t been getting the results you desire, and the exercises you need to connect your core and finally see those results.
Having a diastasis is not a sign that you lack abdominal work. As a matter of fact, most of the men I see are doing entirely too much! Which is the frustrating part of not getting results. Fixing this issue doesn’t require doing more crunches or sit-ups. It requires doing abdominal work the right way and taking a step back to look at the big picture. Diastasis is a result of how your system is working together, not just your strength level.
This series will take you step by step through what it takes to fix this issue!
Sarah is certainly well above any personal trainer or physical therapist I have worked with before. With her PT background, she knows the structure and mechanics of the body inside and out, along with a multitude of exercise solutions for various challenges. The other trainers I have worked with just don’t have that degree of proficiency, and the physical therapists I’ve worked with don’t have the fitness perspective.
– Rob S. (Exercise Enthusiast)
Lesson 1: Diastasis Foundation
- What is a diastasis and what makes it worse?
- Anatomy review so you understand what we're working toward
- Guide for checking your diastasis to monitor progress
- Lesson on contracting and controlling different abdominal muscles
Lesson 2: Breathing and Core Strength
- How to establish correct breathing
- Myofascial release to get your ribs moving and help your abdominal muscles contract properly
- Exercises to encourage correct motion at the core
- Exercises to fix incorrect breathing patterns
- Side and front plank complete tutorials with progressions for each exercise
Lesson 3: Posture
- How to stand for success
- Specific stretches and release work to help improve posture
- Specific exercises to help strengthen into great posture
Lesson 4: Specifics for Different Target Areas
- Higher diastasis or bulge
- Diastasis or bulging at the middle
- Exercises for lower belly pooch
Lesson 5: Building Abdominals and Glutes
- Exercises to increase both glute and abdominal strength
- Further explanations to address abdominal activation during exercise
Lesson 6: Kinetic Chain and Troubleshooting
- Foot and arch strength (This might be the most important lesson!)
- Release work for upper body tightness
- Troubleshooting and additional help
Start the Diastasis Fix
With this program, you get:
Education and explanations for why a diastasis occurs and how to fix it.
6 weeks of step by step tutorials and exercise instruction- These are not your standard exercises.
Checklist for your workouts each week to keep you on track.
Lifetime access so you do not need to feel rushed and can go back and review at any time.
Downloadable PDFs for each video.
Ready to reach your fitness goals?
This program has a 100% money back guarantee within the first 30 days.
(If you are a health and fitness professional, please register for the Postpartum Corrective Exercise Certification. It will be a better fit. This course is for personal use only, not for learning how to instruct others.)